Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Scrapbooking and Cards - With Imaginarium Designs!

Hi Lovelies!!

Today I have a Scrapbook page and 2 cards to share made using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dreams collection along with lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard. This was also a class I recently taught at Seriously Scrapbooking in Adelaide.

First up is a scrapbook page. I've used a photo of Jessica with a delicious pineapple drink in Hawaii!
I created the background for this page using Distress Oxide ink pads (peacock feathers, picked raspberry and faded jeans) and a "painting with plastic" technique. Next I added strips of patterned paper down the edges and matted underneath my photo. I then stamped a few wreaths from the CVS Bohemian Dreams stamp set in places on my background. I stamped some hearts and a bird onto white cardstock using the distress oxide ink pads and fussy cut to use on my page. All of the chipboard was coloured using the Faded Jeans inkpad - the oxides give such good coverage on chipboard!

I added a selection of CVS floral die cuts around my page - how gorgeous are they! 
More die cuts, stamped hearts and a chipboard heart were added in the bottom left corner, along with a selection of chipboard words. 
More chipboard and a diecut. I love the watercolour look of the Bohemian Dream collection. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 


Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Next I created 2 cards. The first card uses the same background technique and Distress Oxide inkpads as for the scrapbook page.This was then matted on some paper from the CVS 6x6 paper pad then matted on a 6" x 6" card blank

Then I added a selection of CVS die cuts, and Imaginarium Designs chipboard! 
The next card uses more paper from the CVS 6x6 paper pad matted on a 6" x 6" card blank. Then I added a selection of CVS die cuts, and a gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard flourish!
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Flourish - new design see instore soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: