Sunday, May 6, 2018

Resort Style - With Scrapping Clearly!

Hi Lovelies!!

Have you seen all of the fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collections available in the Scrapping Clearly Store? At the moment I'm in love with the Bohemian Dreams Collection. I love the pretty colours and floral designs! This month I've made a few projects with this collection - the first being this scrapbook page with a photo of us girls enjoying the sun on our recent holiday :)
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and used some Distress Oxide ink pads in Faded Jeans, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers and used a "painting with plastic" technique to create my background.         
  
Next I added a strip of CVS Bohemian Dreams Abundant paper cut down to 4"x12" of the blue side and 1"x12" of the floral side - and attached this to the top of the page.

Then I took the CVS Bohemian Dreams 6x6 paper pad and chose papers to mat under my photo and place along the bottom of the page. I love the smaller designs on these papers and love that you have a variety of papers to use!

I added the CVS Bohemain Dreams die cuts in the bottom right corner of my photo as well as a cute Flamingo paper clip from Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection and pink glitter alpha stickers from Heidi Swapp 2016 Memory planner collection.
On the left side of my photo I added more CVS Bohemain Dreams die cuts and pink glitter alpha stickers as well as stickers from the CVS Bohemian Dreams Accessory sticker sheet. I just love the word stickers on this sheet - perfect additions to any Scrapbook or Project Life page! 
On the bottom of my page I added another butterfly die cut , word stickers , pink glitter heart stickers and a piece cut from the CVS Bohemian Dreams Boho Bits 12x12 paper.    
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: