Monday, March 5, 2018

Unforgettable - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with papers from the Bella Bllvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection and Heidi Swapp Embellishments - all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started with a sheet of Jesus is my Jam  paper (music notes) and I used a painting with plastic technique to apply watercolours across the page. I chose yellow, orange and pink colours to go with the sunrise in my photo.  
I then selected a heap of flower shapes and a title from the Heidi Swapp September skies color magic die cut pkt  and painted then the same colours as my background. This is a great way to use lots of the die cuts in a pack - often I seem to try and save them lol.
Next I added some puffy stickers
Finally I added some Tim Holtz word stickers These stickers are my absolute fav!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: