Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Here and Now - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with papers from the Bella Bllvd Illustrated Faith Bright and Brave collection and Heidi Swapp Embellishments - all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started with a sheet of white cardstock and added strips of Geared up for Jesus (teal) and Borders paper (black geometric) on to each side.

I then used a stencil (KaiserCraft bubbly mini template) and Faber Castell glass bead glitter gel in a few spots across my page. 
Once this had thoroughly dried I matted my photo on many layers of paper from the Illustrated Faith Bold and Bright collection kit. I then selected a heap of flower shapes and a title from the Heidi Swapp September skies color magic die cut pkt  and painted them a teal colour using my watercolour pan paints

On the RHS of the page I added more papers from the kit and fussy cut 2 of the cassette tape shapes. I then added a title and other elements from the Pink Paislee fancy free collection foam glitter thickers    
I attached the Color Magic flowers while they were still damp - I love how they have curled as they dried and given a 3D effect. finally I added some splatters of Heidi Swapp Teal Color Shine across the page.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: