Thursday, March 1, 2018

Hello Honey - With Imaginarium Designs!

The March Colour of the month at Imaginarium Designs chipboard is "TEAL" - my most favourite colour!!! We would love for you to join in the challenge and create a teal project then send a photo to Jane at sales@imaginariumdesigns.net.au (before 23rd March) and you will be in the running to win a fabulous chipboard prize pack!! 

I've created a scrapbook page for this challenge using a sequence of photos of Jessica eating Honey. Jessica loves eating with her hands - and honey is no exception lol. Even at 10 she prefers to use her hands rather than a spoon of fork!!
I started by using white cardstock and used a painting with plastic technique to create the background. I used a dye ink pad and smooshed it on the plastic then added some water with a paintbrush, then smooshed across the page. I repeated this until I was happy with the background.
Then added splatters of the ink (smoosh the ink pad onto my craft mat, add water then pick up with a paintbrush and splatter) 
Lastly on my background I added ink with a sponge through the new "heart" Imaginarium Designs stencil. 
Next it was time to put my page together. I placed a strip of teal muslin across my page then attached the 4 photos in a line. Next I added all of the chipboard embellishments. They were all inked with the teal inkpad, some completely and others just on the edges. I love the ombre look of natural chipboard with coloured tips.   
I also added some paper flowers, tags, enamel dots and a flair.  
 
 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

"Love" heart - new design see instore soon!

Lower case letters : Code IDALC0001
# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: