Monday, December 4, 2017

Art Journalling - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have some pages in my art journal to share with you made using lots of fun products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store

I created this page for the recent Scrapping Clearly 10th birthday cybercrop where one of the challenges was "List your 10 favourite things".
I created my background with watercolours. Prima Watercolor confections are some of my favourite but you could use any pan paint or water soluble ink (eg Dylusions). I masked patterns in my background using a thin washi tape. This does take some effort but it is worth it.
Next I work section by section. I start by painting water in the section. Then I load up my paintbrush with watery colour and paint in 1 of the corners.    
Then I add another colour in the rest of the section. Repeat this for all of the sections varying the colours used. 
When you have finished let the paint dry thoroughly before removing the washi tape.  
To decorate these pages I've used some tags and labels from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade Tags and Labels pack. I love the background so much I didn't want to cover it up :)
I love how these tags coordinated perfectly with the paints I used. 
How cool does the feathering in the watercolour look! 
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: