Saturday, October 21, 2017

Love - With Imaginarium Designs!

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made using lots of gorgeous Imaginarium Designs chipboard.

I created this page along with 5 others recently where I limited myself to the CVS You Rock collection. I also wanted to create a page of mostly patterned paper and minimal mixed media elements.
I trimmed my white cardstock down by 1cm on each side and attached it to a piece of patterned paper. I cut a 10"x10" square out of the middle of the backing patterned paper (leaving a border) to use on other projects. I then added strips of different patterned paper under my photo - such a cool effect.
I used a teal ink pad to partially ink the chipboard - a delicate ombre effect!
I wanted to add a series of chipboard words on my page describing the photo - I love the range that ID has. Lastly I added some black paint splatters and enamel shapes. 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard I've used includes 

Cool Super Brave : code IDW0077
# words : code IDW0094
Loolabelles nested arrows : code IDDL0018
Love grow hello : code IDW0083
Everything Everyday today : code IDW0082
Loolabelles chevrons #2: Code IDDL0022
Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx
Karyn

No comments: