Sunday, June 25, 2017

Star - With Scrapping Clearly!

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of Heidi Swapp products available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.
I started by layering some Magnolia Jane papers down the centre of some white cardstock. Then I created a mat for my photos. I sprayed a pressed paper frame with gold ColorShine and left to dry. These frames are quite think and take a lot of spray so they take a while to dry - overnight is best. I then cut the frame in half and attached to each side of my photos. 
I added lots of elements from the ephemera pack around my photos and across the page. I used staples to attach the acetate and velum elements. 
Some paper flowers and word stickers from my stash were perfect to finish the page. Lastly I spattered some Gold ColorShine across my page. 
Scrapping Clearly products I've used include 

Cardstock 
Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection (12x12 paper pad) 
Heidi Swapp Mixed company collection (ephemera)
Heidi Swapp Gold ColorShine
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Love Arrows 
Heidi Swapp Color Magic Pressed Paper Frames  
American crafts jumbo paper clip  
Tiny Attacher  

Thanks so much for stopping by
Crafty Hugs xx

Karyn

No comments: